674 Philadelphia St. Indiana, PA 15701


Equipment/Inland Marine

This is commercial insurance for property in transit over land, as well as certain types of moveable property. Inland marine insurance covers products, materials, and equipment when transported over land (such as via truck or train) or while temporarily warehoused by a third party. Collisions and cargo theft are the two most frequent causes of inland marine losses. If your business frequently ships high-value products or equipment, you may want to consider purchasing inland marine insurance. High-value products or materials include computers, communications and networking equipment, construction/contracting equipment, medical/scientific equipment, and photography equipment, among others. We can help you determine if this additional coverage is a good fit for your business.

Great Rates! Monthly Payments Available

Click Quote Button or Call 724-465-5514

Contact Helwig Insurance


674 Philadelphia St. Indiana, PA 15701