674 Philadelphia St. Indiana, PA 15701


Business Auto

Does your business use any type of motor vehicle? If so, business auto coverage might be necessary. We can help you get practical coverage for anything from standard company cars to commercial vans and trucks. Business auto insurance generally pays any costs to third parties resulting from bodily injury or property damage for which the business is legally liable, up to the policy limits.

As with personal auto insurance, your business auto policy can also provide comprehensive and collision protection. Here are the most common types of automobile insurance coverage:

  • Bodily injury liability protects your business (“named insured”) in the case of injuries suffered by others in an accident caused by you or your employee while driving a business vehicle; it can also provide coverage to defend your business if it is sued as a result.
  • Medical payments or Personal Injury Protection (PIP) is for treatment of injuries to someone employed by your business (as the driver of a business vehicle), and the passengers of the vehicle. (Note that if the injured person is an employee and operating a vehicle for business purposes, workers’ comp would be the primary coverage.)
  • Property damage liability protects you from liability related to damage that you or your employee, while operating a vehicle for business purposes, cause to someone else’s property.
  • Collision coverage is for damage to your business vehicle from a collision.
  • Comprehensive coverage pays for damages to your business vehicle resulting from a covered loss “other than collision.” These loss types include fire, theft, vandalism, or contact with persons, animals, birds, or falling objects.

•    Uninsured motorist/ Underinsured motorist coverage is insurance you can add to your commercial auto policy to protect your business, and your employees, against people who do not carry insurance or do not carry adequate limits.  Essentially, uninsured/underinsured motorist is liability insurance that you purchase on behalf of that other driver.   (Note:  in the state of Pennsylvania you have the right to refuse coverage, but you must do so in writing).

Great Rates! Monthly Payments Available

Click Quote Button or Call 724-465-5514

Contact Helwig Insurance


674 Philadelphia St. Indiana, PA 15701